The Synxplus Foot and Ankle Sleeve, a Class 2 Compression Stocking, can provide firm compression, reduce swelling and inflammation and relieve pain. They can also assist in healing and improving circulation.Class 2 Compression Stocking
- Specifically designed to aid in the relief of plantar fasciitis, heel pain, arch pain, Achilles pain and ankle pain
- Provide compression
- Reduce swelling & inflammation
- Relieve pain
- Improve circulation
- Promote healing and recovery
- Made of breathable, lightweight fabric
- Can be worn under socks, overnight or throughout the day
- Designed to be a very snug fit to ensure they provide you with the maximal support.
- If you have a wider or swollen foot, or on the cusp of our sizing chart we recommend you go up to the next size.
- We recommend stretching the sleeve out several times before putting it on. Bunch the sleeve (much like a sock) then slip over to your heel first and then adjust the top and bottom of the sleeve until it feels comfortable.
- We encourage you to gradually wear it in over a short space of time as you adjust to the new compression.
- Choose your size carefully as there’s no exchange permitted due to hygiene reasons.
If you have any questions regarding the sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org