You know why most thongs are crap?
The straps break and you’ve wasted your money. Or the rubber tears around the hole and the strap keeps popping out. Most are flat, have loose straps and aren’t comfortable (your podiatrist or physio wouldn’t approve). They might even give you sore feet. They are terrible for the environment and take forever to break down. They can make weird noises when they’re wet (no one wants that!) They are a death trap on smooth or wet surfaces… the list goes on.
This is why our thongs are NOT crap!
- You get FREE replacement straps if they break – no time limit!
- Navy straps attached (no additional straps included)
- The bases and straps are interchangeable
- Podiatrist and Physio recommended arch support
- Biodegradable bases made from natural rubber and Bmz Bio-Foam®
- Animal cruelty-free construction and materials
- The light-weight foot-bed, moulds to your foot shape
- We recycle your used, broken, old or unwanted straps
- Premium PVC foot straps with metal logo badge
- Regular fit base with regular straps (unisex fit)
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Aussie owned company with a ‘patented’ footwear design
- Customise your fit. Simply get the next size up or down in the straps
- Customise your colour combo in less than 30 seconds - no tools required!
The boomerang plugs have been designed to fold over instead of snapping off if you have a "blow-out". You should be able to simply push the plug back through the hole in the base. If the strap breaks, let us know and we'll replace them for FREE :)